Ads Top

Tomi Lahren: 'I'm Pro-Choice'

Tomi Lahren: 'I'm Pro-Choice'




Tomi Lahren, the conservative commentator on The Blaze's "Tomi," says she supports abortion rights, which runs counter to many conservative viewpoints.
"I'm for limited government, so stay out of my guns, and you can stay out of my body as well," she told "The View" on Friday. 
"I am pro-choice, and here's why . . . I am someone that's for limited government, so I can't sit here and be a hypocrite and say I'm for limited government, but I think that the government should decide what women do with their bodies," she said.

Lahren's comments drew criticism, as those who oppose abortion said it was not possible for someone to be conservative while also being pro-choice, according to The Washington Post. 

Lahren's nightly monologues on her show have gained viral popularity with over 4.3 million Facebook followers and over 665,000 Twitter followers, as well as earning praise from President Donald Trump, according to the Post
Tomi Lahren: 'I'm Pro-Choice' Tomi Lahren: 'I'm Pro-Choice' Reviewed by Unknown on 5:19 AM Rating: 5

No comments